Sydney Boat Show | Tickets | Opening hours | How to get there
2016 Sydney International Boat Show
Location: Cockle Bay Marina, Darling Harbour, and Sydney Exhibition Centre @ Glebe Island.
2016 Sydney Boat Show dates
- Thursday, July 28 to Monday, August 1, 2016
Boat show opening hours
- Thursday, Sunday, Monday: 10am to 6pm
- Friday, Saturday: 10am to 7pm
Boat show ticket prices
- Adult: $21
- Children: $13 (6 to 17 years); free 5 years and under
- Family pass: $49 (two adults and three children 6 to 17 years)
- Guest pass: $30 (two-day); $40 (three-day)
- Pensioners: $15
- Seniors: $19
- * All tickets can be purchased online or at the ticketing offices at Palm Grove, Darling Harbour, and at the two entry points at Glebe Island.
2016 Sydney Boat Show ultimate guide
- Head back to the ultimate Sydney Boat Show exhibitor list and guide.
How to get to the Sydney Boat Show
Ferry | Sydney International Boat show organiser the Boating Industry Association of NSW (BIA) advises there will be a free ferry service operating between the show’s two locations (see the map). The journey is said to take an average of 25 minutes.
Car parking | Both Darling Harbour and Glebe Island have car parking options available. For those driving directly to Glebe Island, access is via James Craig Road at Rozelle. Prices vary from $20 to $35 depending on the time of day, and parking is limited to 900 vehicles.
With Darling Harbour adjacent the CBD, there are numerous parking options available and many within walking distance of the boat show entrance.
Public transport | Take the train to Town Hall Station and walk 700m to the show via Druitt Street. Plenty of Sydney Bus services stop at nearby Bathurst Street, including the Route 555 free Sydney CBD Shuttle. Ferry services run regularly between Circular Quay and Darling Harbour. Taxi ranks are also nearby at both Darling Harbour and Glebe Island
Phone 1300 7 BOATS or (02) 9438 2077
Fax (02) 9439 3983