Sanlorenzo partners with Ensign Ship Brokers
Ensign Ship Brokers
- Ensign Ship Brokers partners with Italy’s Sanlorenzo shipyard.
- Sanlorenzo specialises in custom-built luxury motor yachts and superyachts.
- Ensign Ship Brokers responsible for Sanlorenzo representation across southern hemisphere.
According to Mark Ali, CEO of Sanlorenzo Australia, the Australian luxury motor yacht market has numerous buyers who previously purchased production vessels that offered what he says is “limited scope for individuality in design”. That is, mass-produced boats which he says tend to be limited by production capability and economies of scale.
He says Sanlorenzo Australia will offer the luxury motoryacht market individualised boats that involve the buyer at every step of the production process.
“We are very proud to represent the iconic European superyacht brand Sanlorenzo in the Australasian region,” said Ali.
“We firmly believe that our already established long-term commitment to excellence in our marketplace will provide the perfect platform for discerning clients that are looking to buy a bespoke and exclusive vessel,” he said.
THE SANLORENZO AUSTRALIA TEAM
The Sanlorenzo Australia management team will conist of the following people:
- Mark Ali, Sanlorenzo Australia CEO.
- Paul Taylor, Sales Director.
- Tony Ross, Managing Director, based in head office on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
- Mauro Rosi, ex-Sanlorenzo Superyacht division Italy, Product and Technical Manager, based in Sydney.
Ensign Brokers International lays claim to the largest brokerage vessel inventory in the southern hemisphere. Ensign Ship Brokers has no less than five ship brokerages on the East Coast. A new office is also scheduled to open in Western Australia, covering Langkawai and Fremantle.
Photo via sanlorenzoyacht.com.